All About Me

Hi everyone,

My name is Oscar, I have one brother and a mum and dad. My favourite sports are soccer and Mountain biking. I live in Tasmania in Australia. I am 12 years old. My favourite hobbies are lego and reading.

I like mountain biking because it is fun and a good way to catch up with friends and get some exercise. I go to mountain bike races every wednesday in summer with Launcston Mountain Biking Club.

I like soccer because it is a fast game and lots of fun. I have only played for half a year so far but still had a really good time.

I like lego because you can be as creative as you like and there are endless possibilities of creations.

My favourite book series are The Lorien Six(I Am Number Four), Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider and Harry Potter.

11 thoughts on “All About Me

1. G’day Oscar,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

2. Pingback: Visit these week 1 + Reminders : Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. Did the birds scratch you when they landed on you. How was point Nepean we went to point Nepean 2 year’s ago I remember going in a fort we went on the tain.

4. Hey Oscar,
    I like soccer also and have a brother named just like you, Oscar. I have five questions for you. What is the name of your town? What’s your favorite food place from your country? What’s the name of your school? How big do you think your school is? How big is your town? Well those are the five questions I had for you.
    -Eddie

• Hi Eddie,
      Most of the answers for your questions can be found in the page my home. As for my favourite food place I don’t really have a particular one.

Oscar 🙂

5. Pingback: » Edublog Challenge! Eddie's kool Blog

6. Hi. My name is Julyssa. I am in Mr.Miller class. I like soccer too. We just had a soccer tournament in school. I do not really like mountain biking. My favorite hobbies are playing softball and dancing. My favorite book series are V.C Andrews and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I like these series because they are very funny. Keep on blogging.

7. Hi Oscar,
    My name is Demi, I live in California, and I’m 13 years old. I also like mountain biking, and hiking too. That’s really cool that you live in Tasmania! What’s it like there? Come check out my blog some time!:)
    -Demi